Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sammie is oh-so-tired. Well, school has been a bitch lately thanks to GANbound. Nabeiii ! She punished me & a grp of friends just because we did not come to school for HER lesson during the holidays. And now, i`ve got to stay back in sch everyday till 5.30pm. Fuck siol !

Anyways, went out with marcus yesterday. Watched ' transformers'. I dont know why people would say that show is good because i found it extremely boring except for certain parts. I was practically falling asleep, INFACT, i did fall asleep.. and i even drooled onto marcus`s arms because he was hugging me. Laughs.. Before the movie, we shared a plate of pasta, so lo-man-ti-ka right? Teeheeeeee. Walked ard Plaza singapure before heading back to cathy for our movie. After the movie, i was so tired and my mood started to swing like mad.. poor marcus had to endure with the tantrums i was throwing at him. Sorry baby, i know you`ll forgive me right? :D Hehs. Headed back home by cab after the movie. Upon reaching home, i washed up and K-Oed. Had a very nice and sweet slp being hugged by marcus , i miss that kinda sense of security.. Sighh..

Anyhoos, marcus bb, im really glad you`ve found yourself a job. :) You said i will be the first girl you`re gonna cook for right? You also said you wanna earn many many money and come back to yang me hohs? Hehe. Im waiting for that day bb. That day i can officially hold you in my embrace and tell the whole world again that you are mine. :) Hehe. Work hard okay boy? Love love !

Aites, Gonna upload pictures. . . but, its all my pictures only. Laughs :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is what you get from me when im super bored in class. Laughs. Terrible terrible eyerings and eyebags ! Dont ask me why my hair pin up until like that.. Fucking teachers wants my hair to be like that because they wanna ensure i`ve closed my eyebrow piercing. Rofl.. And if you`re wandering whats that on my head in the 2nd pic, its some thing indians put on their head. Was fooling ard luh, and apparently, i played till i took off my uniform. Hurhurs. Hmms, dun comment me on how diff i look with and without make up. I wun be bothered :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Rebekah`s piece of artwork on my hair. Hahs. Stop looking at my sportsbra uh ! Hahaha. And the reason why my bra can be seen is because my uniform is super big :D Laughs..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sammilicious ! :D Teeheeeeeeee. I know i know. Big differance, yada yada yada...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last but not least, my big ass face with marcus`s emo dragon`s body. Laughs. Posted this up because he said he liked it. Hehs.

Aites, im out. Gonna hit the bed. So tiredddd :(

Humpfff !

PS. People, pls try to stay as far away from me as possible because im currently suffering from some violence diseases whereby i`ll just give you a hard punch outta nowhere ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home